The component supports converting with these features:
- Full text formatting (bold, italic, underline, double underline, strike, superscript, subscript)
- Images in WMF, EMF, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF formats
- Tables and nested tables, border colors and border types, background
- Font colors, face, size
- Hyperlinks and ancors
- Full Unicode (include Japanese, Chinese,
Arabic/Hebrew, Russian etc)
- Special characters, such as €, ™, — etc.
- RTL and LTR text direction
- Bullets and ordered lists
The component has methods to convert between files, strings, array of bytes, memory stream objects.
Images can be extracted from RTF and saved to HDD as physical files or stored in memory or stored inside HTML using base64 algorithm.
What is possible to adjust during RTF to HTML conversion?
- Specify the output format: HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.01, HTML5 or plain Text
- Generating output document in plain HTML 3.2 without CSS
- Whether to store images on filesystem or embed them into HTML document using base64 encoding
- Save CSS data between tags <style>...</style> or as inline styles <tag style="...">
- Specify encoding of output HTML
- Title and set up converting only part of HTML between <body>...</body> tags
- Set united font, size and color for document
- Override the table borders visibility
- Set single measurement units: pixels, points, mm, ems, inches.
- Set prefix to style class names in HTML
- Select default tags for paragraphs <p> or <div>
- Detect hyperlinks from text and make them real hyperlinks
And a lot of other fun properties which allows you to make HTML document as you wish! See all properties in online documentation.
Why to choose us?
- Our component is absolutely standalone and entirely written in 100% managed C# (pe-verifiable)
- All HTML documents generated with the component are completely compatible with W3C standards and checked by W3C Validator without errors!
- We have 10-year experience with HTML and RTF formats
- Low prices and royalty free basis
- We support our clients before and after purchasing by phone, email, online-chat, skype, forum and remote connecting
- We are ready to give a discount for everyone
- No annual fees or subscriptions! Your license will never expire! After purchase you may use the product as long as you wish!
See prices details ...
Platform Independence and Technical Features
The RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net requires only .Net 1.1 or higher platform. Using the RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net you can easily create any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Azure, Silverlight, WPF, SharePoint, Web Services and WinForms. Our .Net assembly is a Multi-Platform component, you may use it to build your application with Mono platform for Linux, Mac and Android (http://www.mono-project.com).
- 100% Created with only managed C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to only copy "SautinSoft.RtfToHtml.dll" into 'Bin' directory
- No other dependencies
- Has own RTF parser and HTML writer
- Doesn't require Microsoft Office ® or any other dependencies
- Works on any .Net platform (.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project http://www.mono-project.com)
- Has great abilities to adjust an output HTML, XHTML or Text as you wish
- Small size of assembly, less than 500 Kb
Compatibility with W3C standards
HTML and XHTML documents produced by our library are completely compatible with W3C standards. We give a lot consideration of testing our HTML documents at W3C Markup validation service after each release of the component.
Typical applications where our component can be used
- News, emails, support information and hyperlink documents
- Conversion of RTF (rich text format) from database to HTML purposely display it in ASP.Net page
- Documents with tables structure and embedded graphics
- Formatted reviews for internet blogs
- Creating HTML emails with embeded images from RTF
- Create viewers for RTF based documents